Section 4: Applicant Declaration
Privacy Notice and Applicant Declaration:
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, MHCC is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by MHCC for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. MHCC may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
• School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
• Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
• Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
Authority to View Documents: While you are undertaking your training program, there will be times when MHCC Inc and/or its training representative, needs to discuss your situation with others. This could be with your workplace supervisor/colleague, employer, workplace trainer, or Department of Education and Training. As part of our work there will also be a need to examine workplace samples to help assess your work against the training program requirements. Information may also be used by the Department of Education and Training for research, statistical analysis, program evaluation, post completion surveys, and internal management processes. Please be assured that any discussion held with these representatives will be for the purpose of your assessment and for your development. During the process we do not plan to discuss your evidence or work practices with other participants, unless we have your written permission to do so. You and your employer are required to give permission in writing for any of these discussions or viewing of evidences to occur and for samples of evidence and participant file information to be shared with MHCC Inc, as the Registered Training Organisation responsible for the training contract, or the Department of Education and Training.
Learner Declaration: By completing this form I give permission for an MHCC Representative to discuss my training program development and evidences with my employer, supervisor, or Department of Education and Training.
• I have completed a pre-training review, course induction over the phone or face to face and have contributed to the development of this document.
• I am aware of my responsibility to ensure that this document and its ongoing development is implemented and monitored over the duration of the course.
• That all details provided on this enrolment form are true and correct.
• That I have obtained a copy of MHCC Participant Handbook from the MHCC
• That I have read the MHCC Participant Handbook and understand my rights and obligations with respect to access and equity, privacy, access to records, payments of fees and refunds, course cancellation, and complaints and appeals.
• That I have been provided with adequate information about the course in which I am enrolling to enable me to make an informed choice.
I agree to:
• Abide by the policies and procedures of the Registered Training Organisation #91296 as detailed in the MHCC Participant Handbook.
• Provide information to MHCC prior to enrolment as requested to identify where special consideration of the learning and assessment process and support may be required to complete the course which I am undertaking.
• Advise MHCC of any issue (e.g. medical) that could affect my ability to complete the course in which I am enrolling.
• Conduct myself in a professional manner and respect MHCC staff and its clients.
• Complete and submit all assessments in accordance with the course requirements and MHCC policies and procedures for assessments.
• Pay all course fees when due, where applicable